Monday, August 29, 2005

Evolution

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Well known and fantastic funk mover here, Magnum's "Evolution". One of the few Philly records that I've actually found in the city limits. "Evolution" has crisp drumming, great horns, plenty of bass, and real nice guitar work in the background. Also, check those congas adding a bit of texture. I could leave the bit of guitar solo that shows up in the middle, but the rest is so good I can forgive it.

Have a listen here, even though it's not the best sound quality.

4 Comments:

Blogger mpg said...

Using the most advanced satellite technology, we deliver more than 225 channels of programming to homes and businesses that have Directv Home Services receiving equipment, which features a small satellite dish, a digital set-top receiver and a remote control. Check out my site on Directv Home Services

6:16 PM  
Blogger Mannu said...

Happy Birthday, Christian, 9 Years Old
I have never done one of these here birthday newsletters for one of my kids. And you know what? I don't care whether it's copying everyone else.
Hi, I surfing and found your blog! If you are interested, go see contract management software related site. It

isn't anything special but you may still find something of interest.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

How your boss may have a hold on you
The battle royale between Microsoft and Google over the hiring of Kai Fu Lee has once again highlighted a fact of life for many employees in the technology industry that has long been a source of resentment if ...
Awesome Blog! I added you to my bookmarks.
broadband internet phone service site covering broadband internet phone service related stuff.

6:51 PM  
Blogger seo20051 said...

WOW....


Todays inspirational quote:

"You have all the reason in the world to achieve your grandest dreams. Imagination plus innovation equals realization. "

(Denis Waitley]

mesothelioma information

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home